Thursday, April 26, 2012

New logo: Visita


The Swedish Hotel and Restaurant Association (Sveriges Hotell- och Restaurangföretagare, SHR), the employers' organization for hospitality and restaurants in Sweden, changed its name to Visita last Monday, April 23. The name was obviously inspired by the word "visit", which has positive connotations in both Swedish and English.

The corporate identity was developed by a Swedish design agency called Innovaform. In an interim period, the name will be flanked by the clarifier "Swedish Hospitality Industry" (or its Swedish equivalent).

Previous logo.

The namechange was announced back in September last year.


Visita press release (archive)
Dagens Media
Press release September

1 comment:

  1. I live in the Brunnby Hotel, that is part of the Swedish Restaraunt and Hotle association. The owner of this hotel is very disrespectful to his guests. I have tried to be as respectfull as possible with this man, but he contiues to scream and raise his voice about the smallest things like where you set your plate while making breakfast. He has said racial comments to me and others. Called me a liar, and I have had things stolen frm my hotel room as have other guests. The food is unsafe to eat. Its is kept until many days past expiration and all in all I fear for my safty here. There are guests here selling drugs in open. and pulling knives on people. He treats the other guests including myself like a dictator. I am American and he is middle eastern and for whatever reason he has made many racial comments about me, and treats some guests worse then he treats his employees, Please do something about this or we will all leave this hotel together in protest. This is the Brunnby Hotell in Årsta near Stockholm Sweden. you can reach me by email at redemption420@outlook.com and my name is Adam Chmiel, We pay good money to live here and I think we deserve good service and food for it thank you

    ReplyDelete